Monday, July 26, 2010

Back To School!!!




















Oh, how I love back to school time! Yes, I am a total nerd and was counting down the days to all night crams, mid-terms, and study hall. And of course being a super nerd means having mad organizational skills. The best part is customizing my organizational tools with hand made labels and original art work. I'm an English Major so the note book and folder for that class will get the cutest design. I'm also super excited about taking Latin
this semester. So today while granny craft shopping I picked up some school supplies too; portfolio binder, post its, brightly colored page markers, sharpies, notebooks, planner, and an alphabet stamp set. I know, you're asking what does stamps have to do with back to school supplies. Everything my friend, everything, as displayed here on my super awesome nerdy notebooks. Which are 80% sugar cane(gotta do what I can for the rain forest).














1 comment: