Friday, July 2, 2010

THEY'RE HERE!


The crayons have finally been restocked. after getting cleaned out twice I was having a hard time keeping up and getting the crayons to stay in my shop. So I stayed up until 5am last night slaving over a double boiler to make my precious crayons, plus I had to use my new Power Puff Girls mold ^_^ I also restocked my mustaches ( a personal favorite) and made some pretty darn cute baby whale crayons. It's so cute when little chubby fingers swim these cuties across their paper while drawing. I also made some rocket ships (which rock my socks) and giant-crayon, crayons. Check out the Crayons tab for more pics or just go to my esty store and shop around. These crayons also make fun and unique gifts or party favors for birthdays, baby showers, themed parties, and more.


3 comments:

  1. Swear I'm following because you said "granny crafting"! Found you through Follow Me Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! Powerpuff girls are awesome!

    ReplyDelete