Sunday, July 25, 2010

Project Teddy Bear


Attempting to start a line of teddy bears has made me think a lot about what kids will like in a teddy bear, so, I started to think back [way back] to my teddy bear years. Well, first they have to be cute; check. Also they have to be comfy because my teddies were often used for pillows; check. Next, they can't look like scary monsters in the dark...AWH! there's a creepy lizard with glowing eyes living in my closet! Dang. But those button eyes are so cute in the light of day. Well, I guess they will just have to come with a disclaimer, "May convince small children that there are lizards in their closet." That aught to do the trick. And Finally, they must be call "stuffed up animals" because that what I thought they were called...and secretly still have to catch myself whenever I say, "stuffed animal."

No comments:

Post a Comment