Sunday, August 1, 2010

Organizing!


Get all of your birdies in a row with some handy and crafty organizational tools. My favorite of which is the checklist. This semester I have customized my checklists to help me keep on track for each class. Also color coordinating each subject helps to avoid any confusion for those days when my brain isn't at its sharpest.










Now, I may sound like mommy when I say this but I'll say it anyway; put you're name on you're stuff! Unless you live in pleasantville, which I do not, people like to steal your stuff. Turn around for five seconds at Starbucks to pick up your chai tea latte and your $65 text book or your super cute $35 planner that you JUST bought is gone forever and when there are at least 500 other students that have the same one as you its hard to spot the culprit. However, if you take the time to make yours look unique [and put your name on it] its less likely to get stolen. Make yours stand apart from the rest with custom labels and a cute design.

Plus, super unique school supplies is a great conversation starter. I'm always being asked where I got my note cards, notebooks, and planners. And if you own your own shop sporting your creations is the best way to get people's attention.


So far my desk is looking pretty awesome. Next week I'm going to start on some bookcovers to protect my books and make them uniquely all mine.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really neat, thanks for sharing them with us!
    I am a new follower from Friendly Friday, so glad to have found your blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am visiting from the Friendly Friday Blog Hop.

    Your newest follower,
    Anna

    http://thebabystoreplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete