Monday, June 28, 2010

HELLO!

Hello world, Quixotic Mae here, setting up a page to promote my online etsy store at www.quixotickiss.etsy.com I love to do granny crafts and create unique crochet creations. My shop has a lot of variety from handmade hats and scarves to kawii jewelry, crayons, pin-back buttons, and more. I only use supplies made in the USA and I try to recycle whenever I can. I'm also a college student majoring in English Literature and I like to incorporated my nerdy anime-loving style into my creations which makes the best geekery accessories.

3 comments:

  1. I love your nerdy crocheted stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Gosh welcome to blog land! Perhaps one day we might meet! ^^ I saw you live in Boise! ~ Chelsea Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually we did meet at the Cherry Festival. Lol, small world.

    ReplyDelete